Rajesh Padmar, A Lecturer by Profession and Social Activist.
- BRIEF INTRODUCTION
Mr Rajesh Padmar is a Lecturer by profession at Government Pre-University College, Tiptur of Tumakuru District in Karnataka. Also a Social Activist, Media and Social Media enthusiast. Hails from Kasaragodu district of Kerala, Rajesh Padmar is a Post Graduate in Applied Zoology, from Mangaluru University. Published several articles, delivered several lectures at different platforms on several socio-scientific issues. He serves as Trustee of Socio-Academic NGO’s such as Disha Bharat, Samartha Bharata, Namaste India etc in Bengaluru. TV Channel Panelist, appeared in several Discussions in State and National News Channels on social issues. Active in Social Media, his Twitter handle @rajeshpadmar is followed by Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of India.
2. DETAILED PROFILE:
Name : RAJESH PADMAR
Place : Bangalore, Karnataka.
Mobile : 0 9 8 8 0 6 2 1 8 2 4
Educational profile: M.Sc, (B.Ed)
Master of Science in Applied Zoology from Mangaluru University in 2005. Presently doing B.Ed Course at RV Teachers College, Jayanagar Bengaluru for 2016-18 Batch.
Name of The Institute
Year of Passing
Sri Annapoorneshwari Highschool Agalpady, Kasaragod-671551
Janata Junior College, Adyanadka- 574260
University College, Hampanakatta
First Class with Distinction
Department of Applied Zoology,
First Class with Distinction,
- Working as Lecturer and Head of the Department of Biology, Government Boys Pre-University College, Tiptur-572202 Tumkur District, since August 01, 2013. An Employee of Department of Pre-University Education, Government of Karnataka.
- Currently, Inservice-Trainee as deputed by Govt of Karnataka, for Two Year B.Ed Course at RV Teachers College, Jayanagar, Bengaluru.
- Worked as Head of the Department and Knowledge Expert in Biology, in The Vistamind Educational Pvt Limited Bangalore since May 12, 2012, to July 31, 2013, was In-charge of all Medical Entrance exams in Vistamind Educational Institute.
- Worked as Senior Faculty in the Department of Biology in Triumphant Institute of Management Education (T.I.M.E.) from May 17, 2008 to May 11, 2012.
- Worked as Lecturer in Department of Biology, National College Jayanagar, Bangalore from June 22, 2006 to March 31, 2008.
- Experienced as both Internal and External examiner for various PU level practical examinations.
- 12 years of Teaching with creative teaching skills, trained 5000+ students for CET and Other Medical entrance examinations for different states in India and abroad.
• Human Physiology, Biodiversity & Animal Classification
‘A study on Fresh Water Zooplanktons in and around Konaje’ submitted to Mangalore University in 2005 and the work was presented in State level seminar on ‘Water and Waste Management’ conducted at St Agnes College, Mangalore held in 2009.
Trainings and Other:
- Attended 10-day residential training camp for qualitative improvement of teaching skills from December 14 to 24, 2013 at Indian Institute of Science Campus Kudapura of Chitradurga district, organised by Department of Pre-University Education, Government of Karnataka.
- Attended 5-day residential training programme organised by Department of Pre-University Education, Government of Karnataka on qualitative teachings of Biology at REISI, Jnanabharati Campus, Bengaluru in November 2014.
- Attended 3-day residential training programme organised by Department of Pre-University Education, Government of Karnataka on qualitative improvements of Communication skills, spoken English and grammar at REISI, Jnanabharati Campus, Bengaluru in July 2014.
- Attended more than 30 national-state level seminars of various topics ranging from Biodiversity, Ecology, Biotechnology to Molecular Biology at different colleges across Karnataka.
- Worked as an electoral officer (PRO) for various statutory elections like Loksabha-2014, Gram Panchayat-2015, MLC election-2015 and TP-ZP Elections-2016 in Tumakuru district Karnataka.
As a SOCIAL ACTIVIST:
- Volunteering as In-charge of Academia and Intellectuals activities of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). Connected to RSS since Childhood.
- Founder and State President, ‘Namasthe India’ the State level youth organization promoting intellectual activities amongst youth.
- Trustee of DISHA, a Bengaluru NGO works for value education amongst college students.
- Founder Trustee of SAMARTHA BHARATA, a Bengaluru based NGO.
- State Co-Convener, Citizens for Democracy, a forum for Civic agitation.
- President, Students Association of RV Teachers College, Jayanagar, Bengaluru for the academic year 2016-18.
- President, Post Graduate Senior Students Council Mangalore University, since June 2005.
- promoting social voluntarism among educated youth professionals.
- Life time Member of The Mythic Society, Bangalore.
- Associated with nearly 15 different socio-cultural organisations of Karnataka.
- Former State Coordinator of Vishwa Samvada Kendra, Karnataka, a media based NGO, Bengaluru.
- Former Editor of samvada.org , a website of RSS Karnataka for Mass Communication.
- Former Associate Editor of Pungava, a Kannada fortnightly from June 2009 to August 2013.
- Former President, Post Graduate Students Council, Mangalore University 2004 – 2005.
- Former Joint Secretary, Post Graduate Students Council, Mangalore University 2003-04.
- Former Secretary, SCIENCE FORUM University College Mangalore.
- Conducted ‘AAVISHKAR’, (FIRST OF ITS KIND) the special Science Festival for Degree college students, and FIRST time in University College Mangalore.
- Organized the ever First VIDYARTHI SAAHITHYA SAMMELAN (Students Literacy Meet) in Mangalore lore University. (FIRST OF ITS KIND in 2005), now completed 12th such, each in a year.
- Organized several State level /University level/District level Intellectual Seminars, Essay, Debate, more than 700 Quiz Sessions in competitions.
- Organised and participated in different Yakshagana Prasangas, Cultural Ceremonies and in over Ten Dramas.
- Obtained number of prizes in Quiz, Elocution, Debate, Essay Writing, Collage etc.
- Published over 500 articles in Kannada and English in different media and magazines, online, of local, State and National scale.
- Anchored over 200 major stage programmes of domestic, State/National level.
- Participated as TV Panellist, debated in Kannada, Malayalam, Hindi and English TV channels.
- Good organizer, creative teaching skills, well bound public relation, hobby quiz master, Hobby Journalist and Socially Active.
- Fluency in 5 languages: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam and Tulu.
- Interested to travel, visited 22 states of India so far, visited several places of socio-ecological, scientific, religious and historic importance.
- A regular Blogger, https://rajeshpadmar.wordpress.com/
- Active in Social Media, intellectually and organisationally connected with people http://www.facebook.com/rajeshpadmar and https://twitter.com/rajeshpadmar (@rajeshpadmar). This twitter handle has over 30,000 followers including Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi.
Candle Light Demonstration at TownHall Bengaluru, condemning death of ABVPs Abhishek.With Vinay Bidre, National General Secretary of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishat.
2012: One of the article in Kannada Prabha on Social Harmony
active on Twitter, Rajesh Padmar was the First Person to tweet on Malleshwaram Bomb Blast in Bengaluru on April 18, 2013.
At Konaje near Mangaluru University in October 2012
• Name of the Father: Late Kunhi Krishna Maniyani
• Name of the Mother: Muthakka
• Date of Birth: January 28, 1983.
• Marital Status: Married (Wife: Dr Divya Padmar)
• Blood Group: B+
• General Interests: Quiz, Social Media, Art Movies, Cricket, Social activities, Tour and Journalism, Articles, TV Debate Panelists and Speech.
• Native Address (Hometown): Rajesh Padmar, S/O Kunhi Krishna Maniyani, Sri Gokul Padmar House, Agalpady, P.O.Kumbadaje, Kasaragod-671551 Kerala: Phone Number: 04998-260610
• Permanent Address: Rajesh Padmar, ‘KeshavaKrupa’, #74, Ranga Rao Road, Shankarapuram, Bangalore- 560004. Phone: 080-26610081
• Personal Contact: Mobile – 09880621824,